Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 30, 2017

Happy Sunday~!

Here's a little bit of advice for your Sunday.  Printable Sentiment/word art....
Me.....I'm one of the biggest procrastinators around...lol


FREEBIE EXPIRED

Paulette




17 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL, I am a procrastinator as well.....never used to be like this in years past....! Thanks Paulette!

Edwina said...

Thank you for the sentiment. Edwina Brown

Rene Stansell said...

Thanks Paulette
Rene from OZ x

Marion R Rivas said...

Thank you!

Megan J said...

Thank you!

donna sherman said...

Thanks Paulette for the sentiment! It's a good reminder for me!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Paulette, this is great advice. thanks.

meg said...

Fantastic sentiment, thank you

Daffodil Cards said...

Should remember this.
x

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

Best sentiment ever!!! I'll use it soon!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship

Suze said...

Add me to the list of procrastinators! Thanks for the sentiment - I need to put this somewhere to remind me to get things done!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Diane

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

This is a new saying for me... I like it.. Thanks..

Cindy Keller said...

Good one! Thanks, Paulette!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! :)

Diana Barnes said...

One must take ,not wait. Thanks.

Desire Fourie said...

So true, thank you so much.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}