Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, January 15, 2017

Tuesday, January 17th is

"Cable Car Day"

Right after college I lived on the Monterey Peninsula.  Used to drive up to San Francisco at least once a month.  Loved to watch the old cable cars.  Riding on them was better than a roller coaster in some instances....lol


Click on image, then right click and save as...

Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Love this cable car sketch! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to ride a cable card. It looked like fun to me. Thank you for the digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Paulette - it brings back memories of the Wellington Cable cards from when I lived there years ago.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite city. I lived in the city for a year. Then spent 28 yrs 45 mins south from there. Still go back. So I love having this image.
    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette